The following terms and conditions govern all use of the chat-nablus.com website and all content, services and products available at or through the website (taken together, the Website). The Website is owned and operated by The Buyer & Seller Community . The Website is offered subject to your acceptance without modification of all of the terms and conditions contained herein and all other operating rules, policies (including, without limitation) and procedures that may be published from time to time on this Site by The Buyer & Seller Community (collectively, the “Agreement”).
Please read this Agreement carefully before accessing or using the Website
Responsibility of Contributors. If you operate a blog, comment on a blog, post material to the Website, post links on the Website, or otherwise make (or allow any third party to make) material available by means of the Website (any such material, “Content”), You are entirely responsible for the content of, and any harm resulting from, that Content. That is the case regardless of whether the Content in question constitutes text, graphics, an audio file, or computer software. By making Content available, you represent and warrant that:
- the downloading, copying and use of the Content will not infringe the proprietary rights, including but not limited to the copyright, patent, trademark or trade secret rights, of any third party;
- if your employer has rights to intellectual property you create, you have either (i) received permission from your employer to post or make available the Content, including but not limited to any software, or (ii) secured from your employer a waiver as to all rights in or to the Content;
- you have fully complied with any third-party licenses relating to the Content, and have done all things necessary to successfully pass through to end users any required terms;
- the Content does not contain or install any viruses, worms, malware, Trojan horses or other harmful or destructive content;
- the Content is not spam, is not machine- or randomly-generated, and does not contain unethical or unwanted commercial content designed to drive traffic to third party sites or boost the search engine rankings of third party sites, or to further unlawful acts (such as phishing) or mislead recipients as to the source of the material (such as spoofing);
- the Content is not pornographic, does not contain threats or incite violence towards individuals or entities, and does not violate the privacy or publicity rights of any third party;
- your blog is not getting advertised via unwanted electronic messages such as spam links on newsgroups, email lists, other blogs and web sites, and similar unsolicited promotional methods;
- your blog is not named in a manner that misleads your readers into thinking that you are another person or company. For example, your blog’s URL or name is not the name of a person other than yourself or company other than your own; and
- you have, in the case of Content that includes computer code, accurately categorized and/or described the type, nature, uses and effects of the materials, whether requested to do so by The Buyer & Seller or otherwise.
Copyright Infringement and DMCA Policy.
As The Busyer & Seller asks others to respect its intellectual property rights, it respects the intellectual property rights of others. If you believe that material located on or linked to by chat-nablus.com violates your copyright, you are encouraged to notify The Buyer & Seller in accordance with The Buyer & seller Digital Millennium Copyright Act (“DMCA”) Policy.
This Agreement does not transfer from The Blog Starter to you any The Blog Starter or third party intellectual property, and all right, title and interest in and to such property will remain (as between the parties) solely with The Buyer & Seller.
Advertisements. The Buyer & Seller reserves the right to display advertisements on your blog unless you have purchased an ad-free account.
Attribution. The Buter & Seller reserves the right to display attribution links such as ‘Blog at chat-nablus.com,’ theme author, and font attribution in your blog footer or toolbar.P
Domain Names. If you are registering a domain name, using or transferring a previously registered domain name, you acknowledge and agree that use of the domain name is also subject to the policies of the Internet Corporation for Assigned Names and Numbers (“ICANN”), including their Registration Rights and Responsibilities.
Changes. The Blog Starter reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to modify or replace any part of this Agreement. It is your responsibility to check this Agreement periodically for changes. Your continued use of or access to the Website following the posting of any changes to this Agreement constitutes acceptance of those changes. The Blog Starter may also, in the future, offer new services and/or features through the Website (including, the release of new tools and resources). Such new features and/or services shall be subject to the terms and conditions of this Agreement.